We are a powerful, passionate network of Bay Area women who strengthen our community through focused investment of our time, talent and resources. This influential group, in its first exciting year, is helping United Way achieve our goal of cutting Bay Area poverty in half by 2020.
With an annual gift of $1,000, United Way’s Women’s Leadership Council offers members opportunities to make a meaningful difference in our community through exclusive volunteer experiences, networking events, and professional-development opportunities.
- Connect with like-minded women, who are business and civic leaders, to solve problems facing our community.
- Stay informed about key issues impacting families and individuals in our region.
- Access to educational forums and seminars.
- Important community and membership news through e-updates.
- Receive recognition as a leader in the fight against Bay Area poverty.
- Be an ambassador by attending our events and inviting your friends and colleagues to join.
- Be an advocate for low-income families by engaging decision makers and policy leaders in our community.
- Be a leader by donating to United Way at the Leadership Giving level: $1,000.
For more information about becoming a member of the Women’s Leadership Council, contact Tracy Heather, Senior Director of Individual Gifts at United Way of the Bay Area, 415.808.4414 or email@example.com.