We are next generation of business and community leaders giving back to our community. Bay Area young professional members come together throughout the year for exclusive networking, volunteering, and professional development opportunities. To join this group, you donate $1,000 or more to United Way’s poverty-cutting programs and receive the following benefits:
- Cocktail receptions at top Bay Area companies with CEO keynotes
- Access to senior leadership of top corporations and nonprofit organizations
- Networking amongst other community minded professionals across various industries
- Leadership development seminars
- Volunteer opportunities to help tackle Bay Area poverty
- Special communications to stay up to date on United Way news
For inquires about joining or sponsoring Emerging Leaders, contact Nikole Saulsberry at 415.808.4312 or email@example.com.
Visit our website at www.emergingleadersbayarea.org.