Bay Area Nonprofit Jobs for Talented and Motivated Individuals
Note: If you have trouble viewing, right click to download and then open it from your desktop.
- Financial Coach for SparkPoint Program (part-time) > Download description
- Local Partnership Specialist for 211 Program > Download description
- Partnerships Coordinator for MatchBridge Program > Download description
- Job Placement Associate for MatchBridge Program > Download description
- Americorps Vista Position for MatchBridge Program > Visit Americorps Website
- Americorps Vista Position for SparkPoint Oakland Program > Visit Americorps Website
United Way of the Bay Area
550 Kearny Street, Suite 1000
San Francisco, CA 94108
Campaign Fellows Program
Every fall, campaign fellows play an instrumental role in United Way’s fundraising campaign. This three-month intensive program provides a great opportunity for the next generation of community leaders to hone their professional skills, including public-speaking, leadership, and project management. Read more.
United Way of the Bay Area Benefits
United Way of the Bay Area offers a comprehensive and diverse benefit package to meet the individual needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees and their eligible dependents (including Domestic Partners) may enroll in one of three medical plans including our dental and vision plans. We offer a 401(k) plan with an automatic employer contribution for all eligible employees and as of January 2011, we will offer an employer match to the 401(k) Plan. United Way of the Bay Area recognizes the importance of a good quality of life outside of the office and offers a generous time off package that includes: vacation, sick, personal days and 10 calendar holidays. To ensure our employees have the ability to get outside assistance when needed, a company-paid EAP is included in our benefit package. Additional benefits will be described to all new employees at their New Hire Orientation. > Download benefits information
Benefits may vary depending upon employment status.